Thanks for sending your child to Kids Camp. Below you will find a list of links & information that will help you know more about your child’s experience at Kids Camp. Please follow our Fly Kids Facebook page for Kids Camp pictures, videos & updates. We try to post a picture of each child each day. So you know your child is doing great at camp.
Please have your child wear their “Fly Kids Shirt” on Monday the first day of camp. It will help us while traveling and it looks great too! Kids Camp shirts are available for pick-up at Cornerstone Church on Tues., May 22nd. If you need to set up other arrangements to get your child’s shirt please email email@example.com
CHECK-IN & DROP-OFF
DROP OFF: Monday, June 12th 6:15 a.m.
Parents when you drop off your child please find their Counseling Groups. and drop off their luggage with their counselor. You can find their counseling group here: Counseling Groups. Please do not bring any luggage inside. All Counseling Groups will be in the front parking spots outside of Cornerstone Church.
Please use a sharpie & masking tape when labeling all your child’s luggage & possessions. Use their full name and counseling group number. This will help us get everything to and from camp.
Once you have dropped off their luggage at their counseling group then come inside and check-in. There they will get their name tag and further instructions about our check-in process. If you have any medication or money to drop off please visit our medication & money drop-off tables.
Special Note: If you child uses an inhaler or any other urgent medication please inform our volunteers at our medication table so they can get it to the correct counselor.
Download our Medication Form here: Medication Form
After you’ve checked in your child & visited the medication & money drop-off please return to their counseling group locations in the front of the church. Once all the kids from each counseling group are check-in they will be loading their luggage and boarding the bus and heading to camp. So say your good-byes and leave them with their counselors and we will return them to you on Friday afternoon.
PICK UP: Friday, June 16th 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Parents we will have your child call you friday afternoon to inform you about the exact pick up time. We will also post our progress on the Fly Kids Facebook Fanpage. You can pick up and drop off your child at Cornerstone Church: 1403 1st Ave SW Austin MN 55912
Kids Camp FAQ
- What to Bring to Camp? – 1 medium suitcase, 1 small carry on, 1 sleeping bag, 1 pillow (stuffed animals & small blankets unlimited) Please label all of your kids luggage, sleeping bags, stuffed animals, back packs, etc.
- How Should I Pack Medication? – Download the medication form here: Medication Form
- What about Spending Money? – Please turn in money at our Money Drop-off table after you check your child in.
- What if my Child is Homesick? – Don’t worry we will take good care of your “baby”. 🙂
- What about electronics? – Yes you child can bring their, iPod, phone, tablet for the ride to and from camp. We will collect their electronics once we arrive at camp. We will return them to them on the ride home from camp. Please label them with their full name and counseling group number.
- TEAM COLOR: RED RED RED – Bring any thing red you can find! RED for the WIN!
Kids Camp Links
- Lake Geneva Christian Center Website – check it out. LGCC is an AWESOME CAMP.
- Counseling Groups.(Counseling Cabins) – Notice the number of their counseling group. This is will be your first stop when you drop off your child for camp.
- Kids Camp Schedule – This is what your child will be doing each day.
- Fly Kids Facebook Page Get status, picture & video updates from Pastor Aaron and counselors during kids camp.
- Mail Address: Your child’s name, 605 Birch Ave, Alexandria MN 56308.Parents you can also send mail to your child at camp. Drop them a short letter of encouragement. Be sure to send it on Monday or Tuesday so they will receive it before they leave on Friday.
Fly Kids Shirts
Fly Kids shirts will be available for pick up at the church office Tues., May 22nd. Please have your child wear their “Fly Kids Shirt” on Monday June 12th.
Pastor Aaron Broberg: Phone: 507-219-0940 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org