Giving online is now available thru the Cornerstone Online Community.
As of January 1st, 2013 Cornerstone Church has changed online giving providers. As a donor this effects you in a couple different way. First, all giving will be done directly through the Cornerstone Online Community. (COC) Please login to you account here. If you do not have an account or need your password reset you can do that here. Secondly, if you have given online in the past via the our website you will also need to log into your account and set up that giving again. lastly, the benefits of our new system awesome.
Benefits of Cornerstone Online Community Giving.
- Ability to set up recurring online giving.
- Ability to give to specific accounts…general, missions, speed the light, etc.
- Ability to register online for events, youth retreats and summer camps.
- Ability to review and print your giving statements any time within the Cornerstone Online Community.
- By giving online you can view and print year to date giving statements anytime. Also register and pay for events all online.
Giving online is safe, secure, and easy. You can give a single donation or set up recurring contributions, all with our online giving tools. If you have questions, please contact our church office @ 507-433-7008. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Give to Mission Global Mexico Team
Looking to support a someone who is part of our Mission Global Team going to Mexico in August of 2014. Please use our secure giving portal where you can assign your donation to a specific team member. Click the Mission Global Mexico 2014 button to get started. If you have any problems please contact our church office @ 507-433-7008. Or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your support of Mission Global.